- Copy and paste into your browser the links below then download the latest version of your Prohiver:
- Connect Prohiver to the WiFi network:
- Press the button on the side of the Prohiver and hold for 2 seconds until the LED starts flashing green.
- Connect a computer or phone to Prohiver via WiFi by opening the WiFi settings of the computer/phone. Then connect to the WiFi network created by Prohiver (network name example: Scales[ID] E.g. ScalesGD014.
Note: The WiFi network is not password protected.
- Go to your computer’s/phone’s internet browser and in the address field, enter the address: http://192.168.4.1/update
- In the window that opens, press ‘browse’, find and select the latest version file that you have downloaded previously, and click “Ok”.
- Press “Update”.
- Wait for the message: “Update successful! Reloading…”.
- Turn on the Prohiver again, by long pressing the button on the side of the Prohiver till the green light starts flashing.
- Connect the computer/phone to the WiFi network of Prohiver.
- Go to your internet browser and type in: http://192.168.4.1/
- Check the software version at the top of the screen.
Note: It usually takes 20-30 seconds to update Prohiver.