Prohiver v2 beehive monitoring system is designed for professional, research and hobbyist beekeepers.
Prohiver informs the beekeeper about changes in hive weight, weight dynamics, the temperature of the outside of the hive and humidity. This information will make it possible to plan work in the apiary more efficiently. You will be confident when planning the right amount of inventory to take when going to remotely placed hives. Prohiver will also save you your fuel costs by letting you know what is happening at your remote beehives.
Prohiver transmits data with the help of mobile internet. Each unit comes with our free SIM card. In addition, you can connect smart hive scales to the cloud via wi-fi. We use the Prohiver cloud for safe data processing, analysation and storage. Smart beehive scales have internal memory which stores information for 3 months in case there is an issue with the network and all the data is transferred to the cloud once back online.
Each Prohiver comes with a manual and there is a whole knowledge base available online to help you set it up.
To prove durability, Prohiver smart beehive scales platform is made from sturdy stainless steel. The platform can be used for a variety of different hive types.
All Prohiver users get free access to the Prohiver web platform where you can manage and see your beehive’s data.
Technical characteristics of the Prohiver monitoring system:
- Weighing ranges: 5 to 180 kg, maximum load 200 kg
- Weighing accuracy: +/- 100g
- Operating temperature: -25 to +50 C
- Humidity measurement: from 30% to 98% relative humidity, with an error of 5%
- Temperature measurement: -25 to +50 C, error +/- 1C
- Power source: 18650 Li-Ion battery
- Power consumption in standby mode: 1 µA (microamps)
- Expected battery life with twice-daily data transmission, +6 months
The kit includes:
- Stainless steel weighing platform
- Smart weighing module
- Dedicated SIM Card
- 3 months of mobile data
- Standard GSM antenna
- 2 years warranty